Our client within the retail industry is looking for an Back-End Azure/Java developer to a new product within product area Customer Engagement. Their aim is to build up a new team where the mission is to create engaging relationships with their customers, were they can experience an assortment in new ways shared by real people (internal employees, customers and micro influencers).
As a Back-End Azure/Java developer, you will design, build, test, deploy, evaluate, and repeat. You will take part in building up possibilities for this clients customers where they both can share and get inspired by other customers. You will contribute to build creative interfaces and sophisticated components to improve the customer experience in this new product.
This client is measured on business outcome, not code merge or defects. They build new services that they as a team own and run. You will work in close collaboration with business experts, product designer, data analyst and other teams to create the future of ecommerce.
- Strong track record of deliveries, agile/iterative mindset, open minded.
- Strong developer skills coupled with an understanding of business language
- Experience from Java Spring
- Experience from delivering complex products using a range of Azure services
- Experience from cloud service e.g. Azure, Google Cloud or AWS (Amazon)
Tech Stack experience:
- Azure DevOps, Azure, Azure Kubernetes Services, Java Spring Boot, Redis, Azure B2C, Azure API Mgmt, Azure Gateway etc.
- JIRA, Confluence
Furthermore, we believe that you are a team player and thrives in agile teams
- Creativity, customer centric, openness, willingness to contribute, and engage in discussions. Humble and open to new ideas.
- Comfortable with setting up new scopes and testing different hypothesis and ideas.
- True team player that can think outside the box with new creative ideas to shape this new team and product.
- Ability to understand and analyse complex information and share it in effective and powerful communications
- Ability to understand people psychology and to connect to people to encourage new behaviors
- Ability to take responsibility, work proactively and continuously improve activities in complex, quickly transforming environments