Our client within the retail industry is looking for an experienced Backend Developer to join their journey in one of the fashion industry’s biggest 3D tech transformations and create state of the art solutions with impact on a global scale. So, are you an experienced Backend Developer who has previously worked in the field of Digital Asset management.
About the role
As a Backend developer you will work within our 3D Product Development team. You will play a leading role in technical development and have the chance to build new experiences, improve existing products and be a driver in transforming our tech landscape. You will work closely with this clients architects to support/follow best practices for the full software development life cycle. You will have a decisive impact on how we shape the future of fashion as well as set new standards for how the industry works with sustainability.
Some of your daily work includes:
- Building and maintaining a Digital end-to-end pipeline.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functionally, cohesive codes to identify/enhance the user experience.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Communicating design overviews to executive and technical management
- Guaranteeing application designs support the overall technological strategy
You will be a part of a global cross functional agile 3D Product Development team of amazing professionals working with a range of end-to-end solutions from prototype development to custom built 3D asset pipeline solution, establishing a holistic view of how the solution adds value to the business. Therefore, we believe you could apply leading software development practices and present alternative solutions and technical choices. To do this, we think you have a curious mindset, excellent communication skills, and is a great team player.
- High level programming Skills: .net, C# (RESTful API), test automation
- Knowledge of Cosmos DB, SQL
- High Experience in Azure Cloud, messaging, and containerization
- Prior experience in building solutions from scratch.
- Expertise in azure storage, network, and security solutions
- Experience in Scrum/Agile principles.
- Prior experience in Digital Asset Management systems is a plus
- Experience with Azure Batch or any other similar VM based pipeline is a plus.
- Knowledge of 3D is a plus