Short description of the product area and team
We are a highly motivated tech enabling team who support other Product Teams with our technical expertise to deliver stable & good quality business solutions.
We are a group of sub teams working with specific dedicated activities.
You will be a part of our integration sub team which is supporting the domain with:
- Design of solutions for new Integration setup, which patterns to choose, architecture etc.
- Support with Cloud migration (& SWIX EOL)
- Support with setting up new API’s in HAPI
- Any other support needed with regards to Integrations
- Coordinate and lead the development process to a production-ready integration, with the help of test- ,development- , architect- , requestors- and other resources.
- Participate in requestors dialogue in how we produce the best integration solutions, both short and long term.
- Use design patterns and guidelines for our integrations and translate the requirements to development tasks for our offshore developers.
- Sprint planning and backlog refinement with the development team.
- Solution design and architecture for new and updated requirements.
- You will be involved in supporting the production hotfixes.
- Supporting the business tech vision in making the product teams self-driven.
- Responsible for planning and delivering high quality and secure integrations on time.
Mandatory requirements, both competence and tools:
- Biztalk, development and administration.
- API management
- Logic Apps
- Service bus
- (Event Grid)
- Web Services
- Experience of Jira
- Experience of working with distributed teams.
- Experience of an agile way of working e.g. Scrum or KANBAN
- Experience of system integration, preferably >5 years.
- Genuine interest and curiosity for Integration.
- Easily plan, prioritize and manage your work and communicate with different type of stakeholders.
- You are a structured person who think that quality is important
- You have the ability to communicate about problems and possible solutions in an easy and understandable way
Language skills – Which language is required
- Strong communication skills in English (spoken and written)