Assignment description – Project Manager Asset Data Management project
- Drive the project for establishing Asset & Data Management
- The project aims to develop a clear Asset structure for managing Packaging Material production equipment. The structure shall enable data management connected to the assets as well as Maintenance information. Clear process with roles & responsibilities and tools.
A Project Manager consultant plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
The main responsibilities for the consultant are:
- Lead the project organisation based on project deliverables
- Develop, communicate and manage project scope, objectives and deliverables based on pre-defined stakeholders’ requirements
- Define, execute, manage and communicate a deliverable project plan
- Define, communicate and manage the project budget
- Define, plan and manage quality activities to meet project requirements through employing necessary processes, methods and tools
- Develop and implement a risk management plan
►Project Management skills
-Risk mgmt, Change mgmt., Process, Team build up, Finance, Stakeholder mgmt. etc.
►ISO 55001/55002: Asset management — Management systems
►Production Plant expertise
−Overall knowledge of Plant Maintenance module and correlated modules
►Architecture of assets
−Structuring/Break-down of equipment’s
−RDS (naming convention e.g. ISO 81346)
−Classification (technical objects, equipment’s)
►Experience from a global work environment