For our client we are looking for a Scrum master
- As a Scrum Master working in the Commercial Analytics product-team you will be part of a team that is creating a new cloud-based self-service analytics-solution in the Azure tech stack. Our goal is to create a solution that is high in performance, but also robust and flexible for fast changes based on constantly evolving business analyst needs.
- We are a small agile team and believe in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust. Working with a focus on value creation, growth and serving customers with full ownership and accountability.
- We strive to continuously improve and believe in a learning organization.
- You need to be an experienced, passionate and coaching scrum master in order to succeed in this assignment.
- You also need a good technical understanding, preferably in the data- and analytics-area, in order to help us creating a strong solution.
- Helping everyone in the team to understand and apply the Agile and DevOps mindsets (teaches, coaches, facilitates)
- Coaching the team on how to be more autonomous, self-organized and high performing
- Ensuring that the impediments to the team are acted upon
- Facilitating the events required by Scrum and ensuring that the team is actively driving development
- Keeping the team focused on its mission, if needed shielding the team from interruptions
- Communicating deviations & risks (delays, overburden, unclarities, etc) to the Product Owner and product Area leadership team
- Following the team’s health and actively acting to improve it
- Represent the team in scrum-of-scrums
- Have several years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Are a natural leader with interest in both people and technology, with excellent coaching skills and you bring high level of energy and motivation.
- Have strong problem-solving skills – able to find solutions in complex situations and involve various stakeholder.
- DevOps experience
- Strong communicator and collaborator
- Ability to build relations with different types of people and roles
- You have a holistic mindset and are typically skilled in breaking down silos, enable collaboration and empower teams.
- You have previous experience in working in a high paced software delivery setup or have experience within the data and analytics area
Desired start date: 2021-08-30
Desired end date: 2022-01-14