Our client within the retail industry is looking for an experienced Solution Architect to join their journey in one of the fashion industry’s biggest tech transformations and create state of the art solutions with impact on a global scale. We see that you are an experienced solution architect who has previously worked in the field of Digital Product Creation.
About the role
As a Solution Architect you will work within our 3D Product Development team. You will play a leading role in technical development // architecture // have the chance to build new experiences, improve existing products and be a driver in transforming our tech landscape. You will support junior developers through best practices for the full software development life cycle. You will have a decisive impact on how we shape the future of fashion as well as set new standards for how the industry works with sustainability.
Some of your daily work includes:
- Design, develop and support the solutions within the Digital Product Creation scope.
- Translate strategies and requirements into modern and scalable solution designs.
- Use an experimental mindset to identify, evaluate and recommend alternative designs.
- Collaborate with other product teams to help, and to provide the best end-user experience.
- Seek opportunities to automate, document and improve processes.
You will be a part of a global cross functional agile 3D Product Development team of amazing professionals working with a range of end-to-end solutions from custom built 3D/Digital asset pipeline to COTS solutions establishing a holistic view of how the solution adds value to the business. Therefore, we believe you can apply leading software development practices and present alternative solutions and technical choices. To do this, we think you have a curious mindset, excellent communication skills, and is a great team player.
- Manage the devops teams
- Strong background in system architecture & software design patterns.
- Strong experience of designing and developing APIs, microservices, event driven and system integration architecture.
- Experience in Azure cloud, CI/CD, messaging, containerization, and test automation.
- Knowledge of Cosmos DB, C#, SQL
- Prior work with databases and web stack (rest APIs, Elastic Search, …).
- Prior experience in building solutions from scratch, as well as in optimizing, planning, scaling, documenting. (example: https://source.substance3d.com/)
- Experience in Scrum/Agile principles
- Experience with Azure Batch or any other similar VM based pipeline is a big plus.
- Prior experience in Digital Asset Management systems.
- Understanding of fashion industry product development process.